Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2

A. I liked how we get to use computers not every class does that and what I did not like was we had to do the medical career research because I am not into a medical career. 
B. We should always get 15 minutes of free time when the period is about to end. We should do researches of we are interested of doing as a career. 
C. I did do my best on the researches but I didn't try my best when it was to bring our 100+ goals journal.
D. I do not read my 100+ goals for two minutes everyday, I only read and write them sometimes when I bring my journal to this class.
E. I am committed to becoming a CTR person because it will help me make better choices and it'll make me strong in my mental health and how I treat others.
F. I promise not do do any drugs so I can have a healthy body and not say any bad word because it can affect my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment